DaVinci Aromatherapy Dough
What is it?
DaVinci Aromatherapy Dough is a long-lasting dough with aromatherapy scents. It’s like an aromatherapy stress squeezer that does even more. It engages your brain and your body to help you feel better and do better which helps you reduce stress and cope with the challenges of learning and life.
What’s it made of?
It’s made with all food-grade ingredients including wheat flour. Yes, it does contain gluten. Yes, it’s okay if kids or pets eat it. It doesn’t taste good and it’s not intended to be eaten.
Which scent is best for me?
There is no “right” answer and it really depends. It depends on the person. So, this means the right answer is whichever scent works best for you. We find that most people intuitively choose the scent that works best for them.
That said, here’s a quick overview of our current scents with suggestions.
- Vanilla Orange – Calm & Harmony
- A soothing scent for frayed nerves and anxious minds.
- Ideal for winding down between classes or appointments and at the end of the day before bed.
- Lemon Ginger – Clarity & Focus
- A clarifying scent that helps clear the mind and improve mental focus.
- Ideal for transitioning between classes or projects and getting a good start on the next task.
- Eucalyptus Mint – Refresh & Focus
- A refreshing scent that wakes up the brain and helps sustain attention.
- Ideal for taking a break-in-place with schedule pressures and extended projects.
- Rosemary Mint – Focus & Creativity
- An invigorating scent that sweeps out the mental cobwebs and promotes clear thinking.
- Ideal for clearing your mental plate and getting started when you’re stuck.
What do I do with it?
- Take the dough out of the jar. The easiest way to do this is to tip the jar upside down and shake it or tap it until the dough falls out.
- Once it’s in your hands, it’s as simple as 1 -2 – 3… Pause – Breathe – Play.
Here are a couple things to remember about your brain.
- Your brain works better and learns better when multiple senses are engaged. Your nose and your hands are two of the biggest inputs into your brain which is why DaVinci Aromatherapy Dough works.
- Oxygen is a good thing! Your brain needs oxygen to think and when you’re under stress, you tend to breathe very shallow which reduces the oxygen to your brains. So, taking a deep breath and enjoying the scent helps too.
- Taking a break is good for you and your brain. Squeezing and playing with dough is fun to do and since the shape is always changing, it keeps your brain engaged and paying attention.
Welcome to The Dough Source! We’re glad you’re here.
We believe that dough is one of the most engaging tools ever created. It effectively engages both the brain and the body to help you feel and do better. Simply put, when you feel better, you do better. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you’re trying to do. Dough works.
It’s worked for us and we know it can work for you too. Our goal is help make life better for you and the ones you care about. We’re committed to making our dough safe, not just for our kids, but for kids of all ages, from 2 to 102. So, we use food-grade ingredients and we make the dough ourselves in our family-owned and operated facility in Arvada, Colorado.
It’s been quite an adventure and we’re excited about what lies ahead. We couldn’t have made it this far without the support of family and friends and the advisors, coaches and partners we’ve been so fortunate to work with along the way. Most of all, we’re thankful to all the people and customers who’ve tried, tested and purchased our products and helped us improve and grow. We thank you all!
If you have any questions or have ideas and suggestions you’d like to share, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send us an email at email@example.com. Thanks!
Ted & Lori Liepold